Product Description & Reviews
1" X 30" industry quality sanding belts. 1000 grit. Silicon Carbide (S/C). Closed coat, Heavy duty X weight waterproof cloth backing. Sold in packs of 12. High quality and long lasting industrial abrasive sanding belts are ideal for knife making, knife sharpening, automotive applications, paint and finish, solid surface, glass, plastic, fiberglass, marble, tile, leather and non ferrous metals (aluminum, copper, titanium, nickel). Super heavy duty X-weight material delivers extra strength for working with metal. Resin over resin bonding. Bi-directional tape joint. Anti-clogging stearate (for better sanding and cleaner working environment). Wet or dry applications. Hand built in the USA by Red Label Abrasives.
Features & Highlights
- Silicon carbide grain | Closed coat | Heavy duty x-weight polyester cloth backing
- Ideal for knife sharpening, lapidary, and glass | Also great for stone, ceramics, porcelain, cement, paint & finish, tile, solid surface, leather, plastic, rubber, bronze, brass, and polishing of titanium or stainless sheet metal
- Precision engineered bi-directional tape joint | Anti-clogging stearate to reduce heat and buildup | Resin over resin bonding for long belt life
- Fully waterproof material | Wet or dry applications | Industrial quality abrasive
- Factory Direct | Hand built in the USA by Red Label Abrasives | Money back guarantee
|Manufacturer:||Red Label Abrasives|
|Brand:||Red Label Abrasives|
|Publisher:||Red Label Abrasives|
|Studio:||Red Label Abrasives|
|Item Size:||3.5 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.5 x 1 x 1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.