Product Description & Reviews
Bollard lights from Access Fixtures are ideal as walkway lights, perimeter lights, pathway lighting, and landscape lighting. Used for commercial lighting, municipal facilities, hospitality projects, and residential applications, bollard lights offer illumination for egress, security, and ambiance. A few of our recent bollard light projects include: an emergency helipad in North Carolina, a walkway at a theme park, dark sky compliant lighting on a pathway at a ski resort in Utah, and an indoor kart racing facility in Georgia. These bollards use extruded or die-cast aluminum housings that are powder coated over chromate conversion coatings, Access Fixtures LED bollards are extremely durable. These bollards include clear or prismatic polycarbonate lenses and are mounted on heavy-duty base plates with built-in levels. All models are CSA rated for wet locations and ship with 8" anchor bolts that sit in concrete for sturdy mounting. Access Fixtures offers a range of reliable bollard lights to illuminate your area. LED bollard lights are efficient replacements for fluorescent, metal halide, or high pressure sodium fixtures. After upgrading to Access Fixtures bollard lights, it is common to see energy savings of up to 87%. Our bollard lights operate at 100-140 lumens per watt and are L70 rated for 50,000 hours or more. This means virtually no maintenance and consistent, reliable light for your location. Many bollards automatically detect line voltages between 120v-277v, though some are built just for 120v lines. If you have a question about this unit, please ask. Bollard lights should always be installed by a licensed electrician. If you have any questions about this product or are looking for a similar product, do not hesitate to send us a message. One of our commercial lighting specialists will connect you with the appropriate LED bollard lights and the information you need.
Features & Highlights
- These commercial bollard lights feature durable, die-cast aluminum housings with a powdercoat finish. They are fully gasketed to prevent ingress of water or dust and are ideal for use as walkway lights, driveway bollard lights, or landscape lighting.
- The aluminum metal cone within these fixtures directs light 360 degrees out and down around the units. These bollards have been designed and optimized to increase light while limiting light trespass. They are ideal for installation near roadways, sidewalks, waterways, and elsewhere.
- Each bollard light head has an integrated LED array rated for an operating life of 50,000 hours.
- Bollard light ships with (3) 8-inch anchor bolts, base plates with built-in levels, mounting templates, and all necessary bolts and hardware.
- Vandal-resistant screws and a polycarbonate lens around the bollard light head keep your fixtures safe and protected.
|Item Weight:||27 pounds|
|Item Size:||7 x 42.3 x 42.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.