60pcs G24d to E27 Adapter,2P 21.8mm,E-simpo G24d to E26/E27,GX24d to E27 Lamp Base Converter, Rohs,Physically Change Contact, Need Bypass the Ballast!
60pcs G24d to E27 Adapter,2P 21.8mm,E-simpo G24d to E26/E27,GX24d to E27 Lamp Base Converter, Rohs,Physically Change Contact, Need Bypass the Ballast! by E-Simpo at Verso Laquila. MPN: Z1003-2. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. 60pcs G24d to E27 Adapter,2P 21.8mm,E-simpo® G24d to E26/E27,GX24d to E27 Lamp Base Converter, Rohs,Physically Change Contact, Need Bypass the
Free Shipping by DHL, usually takes 5-7 working days, but at hot season like Xmas, Black Friday, DHL needs 7-10working days, so if you need urgently, please place order in adavnce. Thanks for understanding.
Rated Working: 100-250V AC 2A
Suit for: G24D GX24D 2pin socket, install E26 E27 LAMP
Flame Retardant PBT, Phosphor Bronze
Without any function of dimming or changing voltage or current, only a converter
Need Remove the ballast!!!
This lamp base converter don't change any voltage or current. If there is a ballast connected, dismantle ballast before install the LED light, otherwise the ballast will make resonance high voltage which destroy the light.
Note: It is 100% that PL-C downlight fixture has ballast inside. Even you are replacing with E26/E27 CFL, you need remove the ballast also. Otherwise, the CFL E26/e27 Lamp will not work on.
Features & Highlights
- 60pcs/lot, 2P Suit for G24D-1,G24D-2,G24D-3,GX24D-1,GX24D-2,GX24D-3 2pin socket, Need BYPASS OR REMOVE the ballast, otherwise, it doesn't light on.
- 2p is in cross, not in parallel (that is G23 2P in Paralle),G24D Series (Female Socket Fixture) to E26 (Male Bulb Base) Adapter-D series has a Higher tip(21.8mm) than Q series(15.5mm).Please double check before you buy.
- Physically change the contact, don't change voltage. If you don't know how to remove or don't plan to ask an electrician to remove the ballast, please DO NOT BUY!THE BALLAST IN YOUR FIXTURE MUST BE REMOVED OR BYPASSED FOR THESE ADAPTERS TO FUNCTION PROPERLY. CONSULT AN ELECTRICIAN IF YOU ARE UNSURE. DO NOT OPERATE A LED BULB WITH A BALLAST IN THE FIXTURE, DOING SO WILL LIKELY DAMAGE THE BULB.
- All pin-based CFL, like G24D GX24D G24Q GX24Q G24 GX23 G23 are lamp-ballast separated, but all screw-in E26 E27 are lamp-ballast integrated. ballast is a must to start a high voltage(600V-1500V 1ms) to light up the CFL, but it is dangerous for LED Lamp. Because LED Lamp are built with LEDs and Driver which is transforming the 100-240V AC to DC for LEDs. So the LED Driver input should be 100V-240V or 85-265V, so 600-1500V will be too high, and easily destroy the led lamp.
- There are some LED Driver who can be compatible with the ballast, no LED Driver can be compatible with all the ballast. So the best thing is bypass or remove once we want to change CFL to LED Lamp. When we remove pin-based CFL, we only removed the lamp, the ballast is still working in front fixture; even we change to E26/E27 CFL, there will be 2 ballasts, the light will not work.
|Item Weight:||0.84 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.5 x 2.54 x 2.54 inches|