Product Description & Reviews
Let's clear the air with an Aero Pure Choice VSF 110DH-S bath fan with integrated Humidity Sensor! One fan, multiple CFM airflow choices: 5 different airflow settings- 80-90-110-120-140 CFM- can be pre-set with an adjustable switch located on the fan body. An integrated humidity sensor allows you to preset the relative humidity level (RH) in the bathroom. When the sensor detects an increase in moisture and condensation, it automatically switches the fan on to help remove nuisance moisture. The fan will continue to operate if the humidity is greater than the preset RH setting. Aero Pure VSF 110DH-S G6 OR is designed to fit in 2" x 6" joists or greater and may be installed in either insulated ceiling or wall. The fan comes with anti-vibration hangar brackets expandable to 24", rust proof housing, a back draft dampener to prevent outside air from entering fan, 4 and 6 inch duct connector, thermal shut off, and a full SIX YEAR WARRANTY. The Oil Rubbed Bronze finished contemporary fascia attaches to the housing with torsion springs and easily compliments any bathroom decor. VSF 110DH-S G6 OR is ENERGY STAR qualified and ETL/cETL listed for use in tub/shower enclosure (when used with GFCI branch circuit wiring) to remove moisture right at the source before it becomes a problem in your bathroom. Aero Pure Choice fans with DC motor technology are designed to meet today's demanding building specifications and are ENERGY STAR qualified, HVI certified, ETL/cETL listed, CalGreen compliant, and meet ASHRAE 62.2 standards for achieving acceptable indoor air quality. Low noise and energy efficiency: now that makes sense and saves you cents!.
Features & Highlights
- Choose from 5 different airflow (CFM) settings- 80-90-110-120-140 CFM- with adjustable dip switch
- Integrated user-adjustable Humidity Sensor responds to change in humidity above adjustable set point (50-100% Relative Humidity)
- Slim Fit housing fits 2 x 6" or greater construction; designed and approved for recessed installation in insulated ceiling or wall
- ENERGY STAR qualified; ETL/cETL listed for use in tub/shower enclosure when used with a GFCI branch circuit wiring to remove moisture at the source
- Full six (6) year warranty. Must be installed by a licensed professional
|Manufacturer:||Aero Pure Inc|
|Color:||Oil Rubbed Bronze Grille|
|Model:||VSF 110DH-S G6 OR|
|Publisher:||Aero Pure Inc|
|Studio:||Aero Pure Inc|
|Item Size:||10.5 x 5.88 x 5.88 inches|
|Package Weight:||18.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||14.2 x 8.1 x 8.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.