Product Description & Reviews
*NOT RECOMMENDED FOR EXTERIOR APPLICATIONS WITHIN 10 MILES OF SALT WATER ENVIRONMENT DUE TO GALVANIC CORROSION* We recommend our 316 marine grade Stainless Steel systems as they are much more corrosion resistant. This inline handrail can function as both a stand-alone handrail or support for a custom wood top rail. Can be cut down at job site with a chop saw to your specified height. Dimensions: Outer Dimensions: 1-3/16" by 2" Inner Dimensions: 1" by 1-13/16" Technical Information: Material: 201 grade aluminum alloy. Finish: Baked on Powder-Coat finish which meets AAMA 2604 standards.
Features & Highlights
- Comes with Mounting Hardware to attach your post-to-post in between your posts
- Can function as both inline handrail or support for your own custom or wood top rail
- Comes in a variety of powder coat colors that match our aluminum railing systems
- Meant for Straight Inline Paths, Post-to-Post for Stairs are on a different listing
- Combine with our hardware for optimum results
|Manufacturer:||Stainless Cable & Railing|
|Publisher:||Stainless Cable & Railing|
|Studio:||Stainless Cable & Railing|
|Item Weight:||1.98 pounds|
|Item Size:||1 x 48 x 48 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.