Product Description & Reviews
Surelock has recently had its formula updated making it the most vibrant concrete dye Ameripolish has ever produced. It is a versatile colorant for polished concrete that mixes with water or acetone. SureLock is to be applied just before densifying with 3D HS or HSL helping the color penetrate and chemically bond to the concrete. The pre-dissolved concentrate liquid is fast and easy to use. The formula includes UV stabilizers to resist fading as well as a penetrating agent to eliminate further mixing and develop deep, rich color even on hard, dense concrete.
Features & Highlights
- Surelock is to be applied just before densifying with 3D HS or HSL
- Mixes with water or acetone and is VOC compliant
- Consistent, rich penetrating color with UV stabilizers prevent fading
- For indoor use only; Coverage rate is approximately 400-700 sq ft per gallon.
- Liquid concentrate eliminates the three hour wait to dissolve dye required by other products
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.