Product Description & Reviews
Whether you desire a modern or rustic style, Architectural Products by Outwater's Barn Door Hardware is a great way to enhance the appearance of your furniture. The Small Sliding Door Hardware kit can be applied to cabinets, bathroom vanities, hidden TV solutions, buffets, armoires, dressers, and more. Manufactured using reinforced solid steel rails, our Mini Barn Door Hardware kit is extremely durable and can support cabinet doors weighing up to 44 lbs. and ranging in thickness from ¾" through 1". Along with its durability and high quality, what makes our Barn Door Cabinet Hardware unique is the fact that it is trimmable, allowing you to customize the size of the product to suit your needs. In addition, our Barn Door Hardware has end caps, which offer a clean, finished look and cover raw edges for safety. Our Furniture Sliding Door Hardware kit ensures easy installation and smooth, quiet operation. Each kit comes with step-by-step installation instructions and all of the hardware necessary for mounting. Standard Double-Door kits include 4 Door Rollers for supporting an individual furniture door, along with 2 door stops and 4 Anti-Jump Disks to keep the door from banging or sliding off. The routed door guide keeps the door stable and prevents it from swinging back and forth. Additional kits are available for increasing the rail length by as much as 4 feet, to which you can add additional doors with the purchase of a roller kit. Architectural Products by Outwater's Mini Sliding Barn Door Hardware kits for Double Cabinet Doors include Classic Strap Door Mounts and are Powder Coated Oil Rubbed Bronze in finish. powder coated black/oil rubbed bronze/304 stainless steel Door Thickness: ¾" to 1" Maximum Door Weight: 44 lbs. KIT INCLUDES: 4 Door Rollers 2 Door Stops 1 Routed Door Guide 4 Anti-Jump Disks + All Installation Hardware
Features & Highlights
- Includes: 1 trimmable flat rail (5' L x 1"H x 1/8"W), 4 door rollers, 4 door stops, 1 door guide (for routed applications), 4 rail mounting brackets for doors 3/4" and 4 for 1-1/8" thick, 4 anti-jump disks, 2 End Caps, Mounting Hardware & screws
- The rail is trimmable to fit your choice of Kitchen Cabinets, Bathroom Vanities, Hidden TV solutions, Buffets, Armoires, Interior Window Shutters, and Dressers. Pre-Drilled, hassle free holes every 16 in. on center of the rail
- Works with doors up to 39 in. wide and weighing up to 44 lbs. each. Reinforced 1 in. wide x 1/8 in. solid steel rail will not bend or bow
- Heavy duty door rollers made of Polyoxymethylene Thermoplastic (POM) which provides whisper quiet, low friction, high stiffness, excellent dimensional stability and smooth operation. Door Roller Mounting: 8.3" in. H x 1 in. W. Wheel Diameter: 1-1/2 in.
Comes with 1 Routed furniture door guides for your doors
- Each Kit is trimmable and comes with complimentary End Caps to give a finished look to trimmed or untrimmed kits
|Manufacturer:||Architectrual Products By Outwater|
|Brand:||Architectrual Products By Outwater|
|Publisher:||Architectrual Products By Outwater|
|Studio:||Architectrual Products By Outwater|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Artisan Hardware Sliding Barn Doors and Furniture
mpn: H-Trans-ORB-2, ean: 0684357666692,
By FPL Door Locks and Hardware Inc.
mpn: VER-ACT-TB, ean: 0793936961940,