Product Description & Reviews
A Solid-Cast Bronze Lockable Gate Bar Latch that can be used as a decorative and useful latch and lever for gates, doors, garages, barns, sheds, and more. It is used to manually open and closes a variety of doors and hinged products. Includes mounting hardware for an easy installation that will make for a unique and wonderful addition to any piece. Over time, if installed outdoors, the solid cast metallic bronze hardware darkens to an old-penny brown then eventually to a greenish/blue patina. These colors compliment the browns and greens in nature and do not distract from the natural beauty of the landscape.
Features & Highlights
- Metal & Style: Rustic & Traditional Solid Cast Bronze
- Finish: Aged Dark Bronze Patina
- Mounting Hardware: Includes color matching stainless steel fasteners
- Bar (Lever) Dimensions: 6" L - Plate Dimensions: 2" x 2"
- Catch: 3" L x 1" W (Actual Catch/Lever Depth 2")
|Item Weight:||1.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.75 x 3 x 3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.