Product Description & Reviews
The Heavy Duty Filter has a long established reputation for high quality and unsurpassed reliability. Top level performance and lasting durability are assured by features such as extra large sintered bronze filter elements, heavy walled Polycarbonate bowls and industry exclusive bayonet type locking rings to allow bowls to be removed and replaced quickly and easily. Supplied with 1" In and Out Ports.Filter for removal of water and particulates from compressed air systems. Die-cast aluminum and polycarbonate construction, with a sintered bronze filter element.
Features & Highlights
- Filter for removal of water and particulates from compressed air systems
- Die-cast aluminum and polycarbonate construction, with a sintered bronze filter element
- Maximum operating temperature of 120 degrees F
- Maximum pressure of 150 psi for safety
- 40 micron rating for contaminant and particle reduction
|Item Weight:||4 pounds|
|Package Weight:||4 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.1 x 6.3 x 6.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.