Product Description & Reviews
REPLACEMENT FILTER ASIN B01N6U4LSE Compressed air filters, also known as line filters, remove contaminates from the compressed air leaving a screw or piston compressor, which often has a high water content and concentration of oil or other contaminants. Compressed air in-line filters extend the life of your tools and equipment down stream. Excess moisture collects in the quick release polycarbonate bowl. Compact design -- suitable for limited space application. Miniature type -- Easy for installation.
Features & Highlights
- 1/4" FEMALE NPT IN LINE COMPRESSED AIR FILTER WATER TRAP
- 150 PSI MAX INPUT PRESSURE, 140 MAX OUTPUT PRESSURE
- 0.5 OUNCE POLYCARBONATE BOWL, 38 SCFM FLOW CAPACITY
- 5 MICRON BRONZE FILTER ELEMENT REMOVES 95% MOISTURE, DEBRIS AND CONTAMINANTS
- 1/4" NPT OUTSIDE THREAD DIAMETER IN INCHES 0.505"
|Manufacturer:||T-H-B CO EDGE INDUSTRIAL|
|Brand:||T-H-B CO EDGE INDUSTRIAL|
|Publisher:||T-H-B CO EDGE INDUSTRIAL|
|Studio:||T-H-B CO EDGE INDUSTRIAL|
|Package Weight:||0.7 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.29 x 4.21 x 4.21 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.