Product Description & Reviews
The 112WCL Series Welding Cable Reel from Coxreels is designed for long-lasting performance and is intended to protect your cable and enhance the safety of your work environment. The sturdy U shaped frame and all-steel construction make this one tough, compact reel. Electrical current runs through a 450 Amp rated slip ring 600 Volt. Features an adjustable friction brake assembly to brake or lock the drum during storage or transportation. Equipped with an integrated drag brake/reel stop to avoid free-wheeling and cable uncoiling during storage and transport. U.S.A. Capacity: 100 ft., Compatible With: Welding cable, Material Type: Steel, Product Type: Cable reel, Mounting Type: Floor, ceiling, wall, and truck, Cable Gauge: 2-ga.
Features & Highlights
- Cable Keeper prevents the pigtail from whipping or twisting
- Bronze self-lubricated spherical bearings at each end of the drum are specifically designed for rough, heavy-duty applications
- Handles 100ft. of 2/0 gauge welding cable and is ideal for arc welding and grounding applications on stationary and mobile units
- Durable, chip-resistant proprietary CPC blue powder coat
- Rolled edges and ribbed discs provide strength and safety
|Item Weight:||19 pounds|
|Item Size:||18 x 13 x 13 inches|
|Package Weight:||20.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||18.3 x 14.6 x 14.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Coilhose Pneumatics
sku: 166-8828, mpn: 8828, ean: 0029292162821,