Product Description & Reviews
Vulkem® 116 is a textured, single-component, moisture-curing, gun-grade polyurethane sealant. Vulkem 116 is an excellent general-purpose sealant designed for use on poured and precast concrete, masonry work, window and door perimeters, and similar types of construction joints. Vulkem 116 is approved for exterior use only.Vulkem 116 has a 30-year history of delivering superior primerless adhesion to porous substrates, which makes it the choice for sealing expansion joints in commercial construction applications.
Features & Highlights
- Vulkem 116 has a 30-year history of delivering superior primerless adhesion to porous substrates, which makes it the choice for sealing expansion joints in commercial construction applications
- Vulkem 116 is suitable for certain water immersion applications.
- Vulkem 116 is rated for +/-25% movement capability.
- The cure of the sealant can be accelerated with the addition of the Vulkem Catalyst 45/116.
- Vulkem 116 is durable, flexible, and offers excellent performance in dynamic joints.
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.