Fix-A-Jamb Door Jamb Security Reinforcement and Frame Repair Kit for Interiors - Aged Bronze
Free Shipping Included! Fix-A-Jamb Door Jamb Security Reinforcement and Frame Repair Kit for Interiors - Aged Bronze by Armor Concepts at Verso Laquila. MPN: FAJ-INT-20000. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Armor Concepts’ Fix-A-Jamb – The Quickest and Easiest Way to Fix Any Door JambDo you have a stubborn door that just won’t close due to a jamb
Armor Concepts’ Fix-A-Jamb – The Quickest and Easiest Way to Fix Any Door Jamb
Do you have a stubborn door that just won’t close due to a jamb that need to be fixed? Are you thinking about fixing it yourself, but worried about getting all the right supplies? Well now you can avoid the confusion as well as that long and overpriced repair with this...
Introducing Armor Concepts Fix-A-Jamb
Armor Concepts’ Fix-A-Jamb is the simplest way to repair those bedroom and bathroom door jambs that always seem to get broken without the need to cut anything. Including easy to follow instructions, anyone will be able to make the repairs with ease.
With the Fix-A-Jamb, repairing your door has never been easier, in just 5 easy minutes, you’ll be able to quickly and near effortlessly fix that broken door jamb. Whether it’s broken from someone kicking in the door, or just worn from years of being poorly installed, Armor Concept’s Fix-A-Jam has got you covered. From small, moderate, and even to extensive amounts of damage, the Fix-A-Jam is always right for the job.
Need more reasons to choose Armor Concepts’ Fix-A-Jamb?
- Fits into any interior door jamb.
- You can choose from white, aged bronze, or satin nickel to leave your door jamb with a clean and finished look.
- Can easily be painted as well to match any color door frame you might have.
- Sturdy material makes your door jamb stronger than ever before.
When you buy Armor Concept products, you know you’re buying the best out there when it comes to security and repairs. Armor Concept prides itself on the quality of their products and protection they offer their customers. While their competitors are struggling to keep up, Armor Concepts continues to innovate and provide exceptional service with rigorously tested products.
Features & Highlights
- FIX YOUR OWN INTERIOR DOOR JAMB: You can repair or reinforce your interior door jamb without hiring a professional. Also great for front door repair. This 18 gauge L-shaped door jamb requires no cutting and no nails. It's 40" long and can cover up extensive damage.
- DOOR JAMB DAMAGED? FIX IT YOURSELF: Bathroom door won't close anymore because of a deteriorated door jamb? Fix-A-Jamb solves the problem. The Fix-A-Jamb can be installed by anyone in less than 10 minutes. It fits all standard interior door jambs. Some sanding may be required if the jamb has been splintered.
- POLICE TESTED AND RECOMMENDED: Armor Concepts products have been tested to withstand kicks, battering rams, pry bars, and other common methods of forced entry.
- WORKS WELL WITH OTHER ARMOR CONCEPTS PRODUCTS: Reinforces your door jamb to repair inside door jambs that may have become damaged or that have deteriorated over time. Use in conjunction with other great products like Door Armor to keep your home safe
- SAVE BIG ON DOOR JAMB REPAIR: Locksmiths and other home improvement professionals can charge hundreds of dollars or more for a door frame repair. You can get professional quality results using Fix-a-Jamb for a fraction of the price.
|Item Weight:||0.007 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.1 x 1.38 x 1.38 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||1.81 x 0.91 x 0.91 inches|