Product Description & Reviews
SCS 1000 is a one-part acetic cure silicone sealant designed for general purpose glazing and curtainwall sealing applications where long-term reliability is required. Well suited for general sealing applications such as sheet metal, skylights, ventilators, air conditioning systems, metal or plastic signs, glass block structures, and as a bedding for marine hardware. SCS 1000 retains its cured properties from -40° to 400°F (-40° to 204°C). It can be applied at outdoor temperatures as low as -35°F (-37°C) provided only that surfaces are clean, dry, and frost-free. BASIC USES:- General Glazing: Glass, plastic, channel or stop. Curtainwall Sealing: Glass, metal, granite and plastic. General Sealing: Sheet metal, skylights, ventilators, air conditioning, metal/plastic signs, glass block structures, bedding of marine hardware.
Features & Highlights
- One-component, fast-cure acetoxy silicone sealant
- Excellent weatherability and elasticity for general purpose sealing and bonding.
- Can accommodate 25% movement in both extension and compression
- Durable adhesion to many common finishes & non-porous substrates
- Available colors include Translucent, White, Black, Aluminum Grey & Bronze
|Item Weight:||22 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.