Product Description & Reviews
As a substitute for organic sealants in a range of applications, SCS9000 does not sacrifice silicone durability for aesthetic appeal. It is specially formulated to reduce, and often eliminate, dirt pick-up, surface streaking and staining on many substrates. SCS9000 is a premium one-component, medium-modulous, neutral cure silicone sealant useful on a wide variety of materials in new or remedial applications. Supplied as a paste, SCS9000 produces a durable silicone rubber joint sealantOne-component, silicone polymer sealant formulated to reduce or eliminate dirt pickup, surface streaking and substrate staining.
Features & Highlights
- One-component, silicone polymer sealant formulated to reduce or eliminate dirt pickup, surface streaking and substrate staining
- Extended Work Life: Designed to allow the user sufficient time for placement and tooling
- Thermal Stability: Once cured, the material remains elastic over a range of -55°F to 300°F and up to 400°F under intermittent short-term exposure.
- Can accommodate 50% movement in both extension & compression
- Primerless adhesion to many substrates and finishes which include glass, fluoropolymer and powder-coated paints, EIFS, concrete, natural stones and much more.
|Brand:||GE SCS 9000 Bronze Sealant|
|Item Weight:||25 pounds|
|Item Size:||8 x 12 x 12 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.