Product Description & Reviews
A high-strength weatherproofing silicone sealant and structural glazing adhesive that provides extended tooling time and withstands significant joint movement. Supplied as a paste, SCS2000 is a one-component, medium-modulus, neutral-cure silicone for use with a wide variety of materials in new and remedial projects. Capable of adhesion to a wide variety of substrates, able to withstand harsh weather conditions, and exhibiting the movement capability required of complex designs, SCS2000 is an exceptional choice for a multitude of both weathersealing and structural glazing applications.
Features & Highlights
- One-component, high-strength silicone sealant & adhesive
- Extended Work Life: Designed to allow the user sufficient time for placement and tooling
- Thermal Stability: Once cured, the material remains elastic over a range of -55°F to 300°F and up to 400°F under intermittent short-term exposure.
- Can accommodate 50% movement in both extension & compression
- Primerless adhesion to many substrates and finishes which include glass, fluoropolymer and powder-coated paints, EIFS, concrete, natural stones and much more.
|Manufacturer:||MOMENTIVE PERFORMANCE MATERIALS|
|Publisher:||MOMENTIVE PERFORMANCE MATERIALS|
|Studio:||MOMENTIVE PERFORMANCE MATERIALS|
|Item Weight:||25 pounds|
|Item Size:||8 x 12 x 12 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.