Product Description & Reviews
The Mini-Rooter XP gives you extra portability because 8" semi-pneumatic wheels let you keep the weight on the ground. An easy-grip handle folds down to save space and locks to use as an additional lifting handle. A roll bar protects the 1/3 hip motor when going up or down stairs. And the power cord and foot pedal can be stowed away on convenient cord wraps. The XP gives you extra performance and value, enabling you to clear clogged drain lines from 1-1/4" to 4" in diameter with just one machine. The drum easily holds 75 feet of 3/8" or 1/2" cable and features a free floating inner drum with an integral distributor tube to help prevent cable tangling. By switching to the optional J-Drum or dual drum you can handle smaller drain lines. You'll want to equip your XP with a power cable feed too. It makes a lot of tough jobs go much easier. Even with the power cable feed option, the drum is a snap to remove, taking less than a minute. Of course the XP comes with an air foot pedal and ground fault circuit interrupter for safety and General's patented Flexi core wire rope center cable for durability.
Features & Highlights
- Drum: Equipped with inner drum and distributor tube to prevent cable tangling under load
- Wheels: 8" semi-pneumatic tires with iolite bronze bushings
- Cutter Set: Arrow Head, Boring Gimlet, 2" Side Cutter Blade, 1-1/2" U-Cutter
- Motor: 1/3 hip with forward-off-reverse switch, spring loaded mounting for proper belt tension
- Power Cord: 10 ft. 3 wire. in-line ground fault circuit interrupter
|Item Weight:||94 pounds|
|Item Size:||24 x 45 x 45 inches|
|Package Weight:||100 pounds|
|Package Size:||24.5 x 18.7 x 18.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.