Product Description & Reviews
Ghent's Traditional Enclosed Changeable Vinyl Letter boards are weather-resistant for outdoor use when mounted under an awning or overhang. The frame is anodized aluminum . The ¼” precision grooved vinyl letter panels feature a sealed back. A set of 3/4" Gothic font white letters, numbers and characters (327 pieces) is included. Doors feature full-length hinges and shatter-resistant acrylic panels with flush mount locks and keys for added security. Units feature concealed corner brackets for easy and secure mounting. Backed by Ghent’s 10-year guarantee. Made in the USA and TAA Compliant.
Features & Highlights
- Vinyl letter panel provides weather-resistant durability when mounted under awning or overhang.
- Features 1/4" precision grooves for easy letter insertion with a set of 3/4" Gothic font white letters, numbers and characters (327 pieces).
- Doors feature full-length hinges, shatter-resistant acrylic panels, flush mount locks and keys for added security.
- Concealed corner brackets allow for easy and secure mounting.
- Made in the USA and TAA Compliant.
|Color:||Black / Bronze|
|Item Weight:||25 pounds|
|Item Size:||24 x 36 x 36 inches|
|Package Weight:||25.7 pounds|
|Package Size:||29.88 x 3.9 x 3.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.