Product Description & Reviews
The RCB3P water filtration system combines three high efficiency 100gpd reverse osmosis membranes that produce up to 300 gallons of filtered water per day, making it a great choice for commercial applications. This unique combination of quality reverse osmosis membranes results in top-of-the-line performance rates for removing chlorine, hardness, heavy metals, toxins, and a long list of other water impurities.The system also features a built in booster pump and pressure gauge. A booster pump takes the incoming water pressure and brings it up to the optimal level for the reverse osmosis process. This not only increases the system's production rate, but it also maximizes the efficiency in terms of drain to pure water ratio. By monitoring a drop in pressure on the gauge, you can determine when the system's pre filters are due for a change. Compared to the industry standard 10" filters, the RCB3P's 20" oversized pre filters have the capacity to trap twice as many contaminants. This allows the system to be used heavily in commercial environments without needing to change the filters as frequently. Restaurants, salons, labs, and offices all benefit in their own ways from high quality RO water, and the RCB3P gets the job done.NOTE:All flow rates stated on our reverse osmosis systems and membranes are assuming a water temperature of 77°F. Water temperature changes will affect the flow rate. For every degree F the temperature lowers, about 3% of product flow is lost. For every degree F the temperature increases, about 3% product flow rate is gained. This occurs because water with a higher temperature has a lower viscosity and higher diffusion rate, which makes it easier for the water to permeate the RO membrane. Lower feed water temperatures during the winter season will result in a decrease in flow rate.
Features & Highlights
- Great for light commercial use in restaurants, labs, salons, etc
- The oversized 20" pre RO filters provide up to 30,000 gallons of filtered water, twice as much as the industry standard 10" filters
- Three high efficiency 100 GPD RO membranes combine to provide up to 300 gallons of reverse osmosis water per day
- Features a free-standing frame, booster pump, and a built-in pressure gauge
- Built in booster pump increases the production of purified water by raising the water pressure to the optimal level for the reverse osmosis process
- Compatible with most pressurized storage tanks; tank not included
- 3/8" fittings for faster water flow
- Lifetime support from iSpring in Atlanta, Georgia; 678-261-7611
|Item Weight:||52 pounds|
|Item Size:||10 x 30 x 30 inches|
|Package Weight:||85 pounds|
|Package Size:||21.6 x 14.3 x 14.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.