Product Description & Reviews
* Door lock * Exterior * One touch locking convenience * Four customizable access codes for increased security * Back lit keypad for increased visibility * Customizable automatic door locking after 30 seconds for increased peace of mind * Installs in minutes with just a screwdriver * No hard wiring required * Fits standard doors * No new screw holes required * Keyed entry lever * 2-1/8" diameter face hole and 1" diameter latch hole * Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backset * 1-3/8" 1-3/4" automatic door thickness adjustment * 1" x 2-1/4" round corner standard faceplates * 1/2" throw bolt * 45 AA batteries required * Lifetime mechanical and finish warranty * ANSI and BHMA grade 2 security * All metal mechanisms to resist hammer assaults * 1 cylinder * Venetian Bronze finish Add an extra level of security and style to your home with the Kwikset 911TNLTRL15SMTCP SmartCode electronic touchpad entry lever featuring SmartKey technology. Designed with a sleek style and available in a variety of finishes (including satin nickel, polished brass, and Venetian bronze) to complement your home’s interior, you can lock up your home office, wine cellar, or storage room and never have to worry about keys. It also features SmartKey re-key technology as the backup keyway.SmartCode ElectronicTouchpad Entry LeverFeaturing SmartKeyAt a Glance:Keyless entry lever with one-touch locking convenienceFour customizable access codes for family and guestsFeatures SmartKey re-key technology and BumpGuard for superior securityBacked by a one-year electronic warranty and a lifetime mechanical and finish warrantyThe SmartCode lever with SmartKey technology provides secure keyless and keyed entry to designated spaces in your home (view larger).The SmartCode electronic touchpad is backlit for increased visibility in dark places like wine cellars and basements (view larger).Controlled Access Within Your HomeWith your own personal code, you can protect designated rooms like wine cellars, offices, and storage spaces with just a few simple pushes of a button—and you can easily and securely lock them with just one. The backlit keypad offers increased visibility in dark hallways or basements, and the door automatically locks after 30 seconds for increased peace of mind. The SmartCode features setting options that you can control via a panel of switches on the back of the lock. Customize your SmartCode settings by moving the switch to the appropriate on or off position. Switch one enables the LED light to blink (green for unlocked, red for locked); the second switch enables the auto-lock feature (automatically relock the door 30 seconds after unlocking); and the third switch enables beeping (on functions performed or keypad touched). Installation is easy—only a screwdriver is needed—and the deadbolt operates on four AA batteries (sold separately) so no hard wiring is required. Operation is also simple: to lock, press the lock button just once; to open, just enter the code on the keypad and the deadbolt will automatically retract. To program your first user code, press the program button on the interior unit once, enter a four- to eight-digit code into the keypad, and press the lock button to save it. (Follow the same instructions for programming the second user code, except press the program button twice. To program the third and fourth codes, press the program button three or four times, respectively, then follow the same steps outlined above.)Kwikset WarrantyKwikset products are backed by one of the most comprehensive warranty programs available. You can feel confident that with the purchase of Kwikset you have selected the best quality product, backed by the best customer service available. This product comes with a lifetime mechanical and finish warranty to the original residential user of Kwikset against defects in material and workmanship as long as the original user occupies the residential premises upon which the product was originally installed and one year electronic warranty. This warranty does not cover scratches; abrasions; deterioration due to the use of paints, solvents, or other chemicals; abuse; misuse; or product(s) used in commercial applications. Upon return of a defective product to Kwikset Corporation, Kwikset may repair or replace the product or refund the purchase price. Kwikset is not liable for incidental or consequential damages.What's in the BoxOne Kwikset 911TNLTRL15SMTCP SmartCode electronic touchpad entry lever featuring SmartKey technology, including one SmartCode touchpad electronic lever, one strike plate, two keys, mounting hardware, one SmartKey learn tool, and step -by-step installation instructions (requires four AA alkaline batteries, sold separately).
Features & Highlights
- Kwikset Signature Series Product
- This combo pack provides two locking points, keyed entry and a deadbolt
- For use on exterior doors where keyed entry and security is needed
- Featuring SmartKey re-key technology; re-key the lock yourself in seconds in 3 easy steps
- Features a fully adjustable latch and deadbolt to fit all standard door preparations
|Item Weight:||1.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||10 x 3.5 x 3.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.6 x 4.8 x 4.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.