Product Description & Reviews
The most efficient, innovative and versatile integrated yet fully replaceable LED landscape fixtures in the landscape lighting industry. They operate efficiently between 9 and 24v A/C or D/C, include all brass housing with a lifetime warranty, and feature a fully potted integrated driver to withstand the harshest elements. Economy to architectural grade luminaires for shady gardens to the harshest of environments. It includes an anti-siphon wire plug to prevent moisture from entering fixture from below.
Features & Highlights
- Solid cast brass construction with anti-siphon bottom plug that keeps moisture out and prevents insects from entering fixture
- Premium 4-watt chip-on-board LED lamp - 400 lumens and is fully dimmable
- Waterproof Crimp-Lok wire connectors that provide a solid, extremely tight connection and strain relief
- Additional 1/4 inch thick borosilicate frosted lens sand-blasted on both sides included in the box for wider, softer light output when needed
- Parts-Pak which includes o-rings, thumbscrews, knobs and assembly hardware
|Manufacturer:||Advantage Light Source|
|Brand:||LANDSCAPE PRODUCTS PREMIER PRODUCTS FOR LANDSCAPE & AGRICULTURE|
|Model:||ADV-FL-288B-4W-NBZ MICRO CAST|
|Part Number:||ADV-FL-288B-4W-NBZ MICRO CAST|
|Publisher:||Advantage Light Source|
|Studio:||Advantage Light Source|
|MPN:||ADV-FL-288B-4W-NBZ MICRO CAST|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.