The Lithonia Lighting Outdoor LED Bullet Flood Light provides flood lighting and can be mounted to a stem or junction box. Lithonia Lighting LED fixture is the ideal LED product for multi-family, commercial, retail and home environments. Provides 638 lumens while using 11.2 watts in a water-resistant fixture that is designed to replace 90-100 Watt halogen fixtures.
Which Version Do I Need?
Flood light version (OLBF) is meant to spread light over a wider space, like a wall or large tree
Spot light version (OLBS) will shine light on a much smaller area. Can illuminate a 2 x 2 area from up to 50 feet away
Input Voltage: 120V (Connects directly to power supply via provided UL recognized driver)
Luminous Flux: 638 LM
Emitting Color: 3000K (Warm White)
Light Source: LED
Average life: 100,000 hours
Warranty: 5 years – Limited
Electrical: Long-life LEDs, coupled with a high-efficiency driver, provide extended service life.
Meets Highest Industry Standards: UL certified in the USA and Canada, Wet Listed, IP 65 Rated for outdoor protection
More electrical information is located on the spec sheet
Up to a 100-watt halogen flood light fixture
Ideal fixture when you need to illuminate signs, walls, trees, entrance ways, outdoor artwork, pathways, landscaping, stairwells and more
Which light colors work for me?
3000K: Used in family homes, hotels, coffee shops and other warm and sweet environments.
5000K: Used in offices, working areas, shopping malls and other commercial areas that needs super bright lighting
1. ALWAYS TURN OFF CIRCUIT BREAKER BOX BEFORE STARTING ANY INSTALLATION
2. Remove fixture components and parts pack. Check that all parts are included.
For Junction Box Mounting:
3. Secure the LED Light Fixture (1) to a proper junction box cover with 1/2" 14 NPT with internal threads (not provided)
4. Connect bare copper wire from fixture to ground wire from power supply and secure with Wire nut (3). Connect black fixture wire to black supply wire and white fixture wire to white supply wire with Wire nuts (3)
5. Properly secure junction box cover to junction box.
For Stem Mounting:
3. Connect bare copper wire from fixture to ground wire from power supply and secure with Wire nut (3). Connect black fixture wire to black supply wire and white fixture wire to white supply wire with Wire nuts (3)
4. Position wires inside pipe then thread LED Light Fixture (1) onto stem
5. Loosen Allen Head Screw (4) adjust fixture to desired position then tighten screw.