Product Description & Reviews
Made of "rust free" cast aluminum, the Edgewood is an elegant way to display a home address. These low-voltage fixtures (only 12-24 Volts) have a white back lit lens and are visible at over 100 feet away. The Edgewood provides fast and accurate address identification for guests, deliveries and emergency vehicles. Plaque comes with black polymer raised numbers 0-9 twice, number template, tube of adhesive glue and mounting hardware. Can be installed into your existing doorbell transformer or purchase one of our transformers jbx-15951 to hardwire or fps-2018 to plug in.
Features & Highlights
- Rust free" powder coated cast aluminum Frame is scratch resistant
- Visible at over 100 ft. Away. Low-voltage Fixtures (only 12 - 24-volts) have a white back lit lens
- 4 in. Black polymer numbers 0-9 twice, Number template, tube of adhesive glue and mounting hardware are included in box
- 4-Inch Polymer Numbers 0-9 twice
- Unique and elegant look
- Everything you need in one box
|Item Weight:||3 pounds|
|Package Weight:||4 pounds|
|Package Size:||11.2 x 8.3 x 8.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Atlas Signs and Plaques
mpn: stickleBR123, ean: 0812122023443,