Product Description & Reviews
Made with corrosion-resistant powder coated steel housing for long lasting durability. Hose anti-latch out feature ensures hose retracts every time. Guide arm is field adjustable for wall, ceiling, or truck mounting positions. Dual pedestal base and guide arm design, structurally reinforced. Five-in-one heat treated aluminum casting incorporates main shaft, ratchet, spring arbor and inlet/outlet plumbing in one piece casting. Containerized spring assembly. Provides safe and easy handling during maintenance. Two sealed ball bearings for smooth rotation of main shaft. Furnished with S.A.E. 100 R1T one wire braid hose.
Features & Highlights
- Dual base and guide arm support
- Latch pawl, cam and hubs are made from die-cast aluminum
- Permanent oil impregnated bronze bushing and stainless steel torsion spring ensure long service life
- Corrosion resistant baked-on powder coat finish
- Meets or exceeds military for truck transport test (MIL-STD-810F)
|Part Number:||DP7850 OLP|
|Item Weight:||0.525 pounds|
|Item Size:||19 x 11 x 11 inches|
|Package Weight:||51.7 pounds|
|Package Size:||19.2 x 10.4 x 10.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Coilhose Pneumatics
sku: 166-8828, mpn: 8828, ean: 0029292162821,