Product Description & Reviews
Copper Canyon Foundry makes highly-crafted, hand cast solid silicon bronze. Among bronze alloys, silicon bronze represents the metallic sweet spot that combines strength, corrosion resistance, malleability, ductility, and surface finish. Silicon Bronze has been the alloy of choice for more than a century. The Foundry has a long history of creating bronze works; Mexico has a long and dramatic history which is documented with bronze monuments that are spread all across the country. This has allowed the foundry to develop over three generations, to the point that many artists in the Southwest United States are starting to commission them to create their works. They have created a line of hardware and are committed to continually improving each piece and offering more products over time.
Features & Highlights
- Hand Cast Solid Silicon Bronze (Sculpture Quality) By One of the Top Bronze Foundries in Mexico
- Dimensions: 7" Back Plate Length 5" Ring Diameter 1.75" Projection
- Decorative Bronze Hardware Which is Perfect For Homes on the Coast (Rust Resistant)
- Mounting Hardware: Slotted Oval Head Screws Made Out of Solid Silicon Bronze
- Bronze Artisans Hot Cast, Detail, Hand Patina and Sealed With Wax
|Manufacturer:||Copper Canyon Foundry|
|Brand:||Copper Canyon Foundry|
|Publisher:||Copper Canyon Foundry|
|Studio:||Copper Canyon Foundry|
|Item Weight:||2.19 pounds|
|Item Size:||7 x 1.75 x 1.75 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.