Turn-Lock feature allows the user to lock and leave without a key. Ideal for front, back and side entry doors where deadbolts are required. Grade 2 ANSI/BHMA certified. Commercial grade clutching motor drive. Vandal resistant free-spinning deadbolt turn. Code control; 6-digit programming code required to add and delete user codes. Warning sounds after four incorrect codes entered; keypad disabled for 30 seconds. Mechanical key override. Pre-set with random 6-digit programming code and two random 4-digit user codes. 19 user code capacity; 10,000 user code combinations. Blue LEDs illuminate the keypad on demand. Locks can be re-keyed to match existing locks. 9-volt alkaline battery included. Fits most standard door preps. Just a screwdriver needed for installation on pre-prepped doors. LATCH: 1" x 2-1/4" radius corner faceplate, 1" housing diameter - requires 1" edge bore, 1" throw with Triple-Option square corner, radius corner and circular drive-in faceplates. STRIKES: 1-1/8" x 2-3/4", square corner, no box, latch strike. BACKSET: adjustable backset, fits 2-3/8" to 2-3/4" backsets. CYLINDER: 5-pin solid brass, keyed 5-pin, C keyway, keyed different (KD). DOOR THICKNESS: 1-3/8" to 1-3/4". KEYS: nickel silver cut keys, 5-pin, C-section. Minimum 5-1/2" center-to-center distance between cross bore holes. All-metal chassis and escutcheons. Silicone rubber, wear-resistant buttons.
Features & Highlights
- Create and delete access codes for trusted friends and family (up to 19)
- Installs in minutes - no wiring needed. Ideal for front doors, side & back doors, garage entry doors, etc. Door thickness range: 1-5/8 inch to 2 inch thick (41mm-51mm) standard
- Guaranteed to fit on standard doors. Customizable to fit your security needs
- Silicone-coated keypad prevents numbers from wearing off
- Pairs with our most popular trim styles to coordinate the look throughout your home
|Brand:||Schlage Lock Company|
|Item Weight:||5.35 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.25 x 5.5 x 5.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||4.7 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.2 x 5.3 x 5.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Schlage Lock Company, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.