Bronze Star Corrosion-Resistant Star Drive Construction Lag Screws with built on Round Washer Head, 5/16" x 6-Inch 100 ct bulk container. Use T-30 bit and includes one “Free Bit-Inch. Great for boardwalks, bridges, ledger boards, timber construction, insulation panels and post to post applications. Triple dipped coating has shown over 1200 hours of corrosion resistance in both salt spray testing and treated lumber.
Features & Highlights
- Bronze Star Exterior Coating Compatible with pressure treated lumber and can be used with tannic wood such as Cedar and Redwood
- Star Drive offers twice the torque over Phillips or square drive screws
- Built On Round Washer Head
- Type 17 Notched Extra Sharp Point reduces the need for pre-drilling
- Tiny Cuts on the Threads Reduces the Torque needed to drive the fastener and provides maximum holding power
|Manufacturer:||Screw Products Inc.|
|Brand:||Screw Products, Inc.|
|Publisher:||Screw Products Inc.|
|Studio:||Screw Products Inc.|
|Item Size:||5 x 8 x 8 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.55 pounds|
|Package Size:||5 x 3.6 x 3.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Screw Products, Inc., contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Condition: New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box...