Product Description & Reviews
Bronze Star Low Profile Exterior Coated Modified Truss Head Screw, #7 x 2-Inch. Use T20 bit and conveniently packed in a reusable 5 lb container. Includes one “Free Bit-Inch. Great for Siding applications due to the Low Profile head. For all exterior or interior applications using hard or soft woods, chipboard and other projects where a corrosion resistant coating is needed. Triple dipped coating has shown over 1200 hours of corrosion resistance in both salt spray testing and treated lumber.Bronze Star Exterior Coating Compatible with pressure treated lumber and can be used with tannic wood such as Cedar and Redwood.
Features & Highlights
- Bronze Star Exterior Coating Compatible with pressure treated lumber and can be used with tannic wood such as Cedar and Redwood
- Star Drive offers twice the torque over Phillips or square drive screws
- Built On Round Washer Head
- Type 17 Notched Extra Sharp Point reduces the need for pre-drilling
- Deep, Wide, Sharp Threads
|Manufacturer:||Screw Products Inc.|
|Brand:||Screw Products, Inc.|
|Publisher:||Screw Products Inc.|
|Studio:||Screw Products Inc.|
|Item Weight:||5 pounds|
|Item Size:||5 x 8 x 8 inches|
|Package Weight:||5.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.8 x 4.6 x 4.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Construction Wood Screws
mpn: 9-2-COATED-WOOD-SCREWS-F, ean: 0712038318841,