Product Description & Reviews
Heavy Duty Bronze Torx/Star General Purpose Corrosion-Resistant Star Drive Wood Screws #10 x 3-Inch, 1500 count. Includes one T25 one inch bit. For all exterior or interior applications using hard or soft woods, chipboard and other projects where a corrosion resistant coating is needed. Triple dipped coating has shown over 1200 hours of corrosion resistance in both salt spray testing and treated lumber. Our Bronze Star screws are excellent for Decking, fencing, Grit to Post, siding, finish work and any exterior application where a coated treated lumber compatible screw is needed.
Features & Highlights
- Bronze Star Exterior Coating Compatible with pressure treated lumber and can be used with tannic wood such as Cedar and Redwood
- Star Drive offers twice the torque over Phillips or square drive screws
- True Flat Head with Self-countersinking Nibs and Drag Reducing Knurled Shoulder
- Type 17 Notched Extra Sharp Point reduces the need for pre-drilling
- Tiny Cuts on the Threads Reduces the Torque needed to drive the fastener
|Manufacturer:||Screw Products Inc.|
|Brand:||Screw Products, Inc.|
|Publisher:||Screw Products Inc.|
|Studio:||Screw Products Inc.|
|Item Size:||10 x 8 x 8 inches|
|Package Weight:||24.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||10 x 8 x 8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.