Product Description & Reviews
Need a different size or custom size/ shape/ configuration? Contact SIG Customer Service via the SIG Skylights Storefront link to discuss your application and / or to request a quote. Custom Skylights are our specialty! SIG Skylights are Beautiful, extremely Durable and a Smart investment! They are backed by a lifetime warranty on the frame. They are made with tempered, insulated glass that resists scratching and does not fade, haze, nor easily crack like plastic skylights, making them a perfect no-maintenance replacement for acrylic or fiberglass skylights. The opening in each sky light exactly matches the home's finished opening- thus maximizing daylight into the home. The glass is specially tinted to conserve energy and reduce glare, heat gain, and UV damage. And, they are simple to install! IMPORTANT! The SIG Deck Mount (FM) Skylight will fit an inside finished opening equal to the quoted skylight size. E.g. if the skylight is an FMB 24x48 model, it will cover a 24" x 48" inside finished opening, which is already finished with sheetrock, etc., and sit directly on the roof deck around the finished opening. To INSTALL SIG FM style skylights, simply remove some shingles, cut a hole in the roof, adhere and fasten the skylight to the roof, applying self-sealing roofing membrane under and above the skylight flange, and replace the shingles. No need to purchase a separate flashing kit. Installation will require basic roofing tools including adhesive/ sealants and nails. A minimum roof pitch of 3:12 is recommended. Instructions are included in English and Spanish. For FULL SUN locations and where glare, UV damage and heat gain are a particular concern, Solar Reflective glass is recommended. (FMBSC style). All of our skylights are manufactured in the USA by a Veteran Owned Business, of quality materials sourced in the USA.
Features & Highlights
- DURABLE: Heavy aluminum welded frame, sturdy double pane tempered glass, and bronze powder coated aluminum cover. No plastic. Made in USA!
- EASY TO INSTALL: Extra wide (4 5/8") ribbed flange and built-in curb allows easy, no-leak installation without buying extra flashing.
- BEST SKYLIGHT GLAZING: Tempered , double pane insulated glass is more strong, clear, energy efficient, and permanent than cheap plastic bubbles, and will not fade, haze or get brittle and crack in the sun. The elegant design allows in maximum daylight through the entire finished roof opening.
- NEUTRAL COLOR; EASILY REPLACEABLE GLASS
- LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY See the SIG Skylights Storefront for details.
|Manufacturer:||Southeastern Insulated Glass, Inc.|
|Part Number:||FMB 22 1/2 x 22 1/2|
|Publisher:||Southeastern Insulated Glass, Inc.|
|Studio:||Southeastern Insulated Glass, Inc.|
|MPN:||FMB 22 1/2 x 22 1/2|
|Item Weight:||28 pounds|
|Item Size:||33.5 x 3 x 3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.