Product Description & Reviews
Solid Brass Sliding Door Handle SetAre you looking to replace your damaged or broken sliding door handle? Are you looking to upgrade your door hardware to match your home's decor? This solid brass handle set is an excellent replacement for zinc die cast or wooden pull sets. The high quality of this set offers appealing and durable replacement hardware that will fit most wooden, vinyl, and aluminum sliding glass doors on the market. Handle mounting holes are spaced 3-15/16" center-to-center and the latch is in the "B" (offset) position located 2-5/8" below the upper mounting hole. Handles project 1-3/4" from door face allowing good finger and screen door clearance. Handles can easily be configured to work on right or left handed doors. Package includes solid brass outside and inside pull with latch and solid brass fasteners (mortise lock not included).
Features & Highlights
- Solid brass handle set offers high quality and long lasting durability
- For sliding doors having 3-15/16" CTC plate mounting holes with latch in "B" (offset) position
- Handle Plate is 1" wide by 8-1/2" long, Choose door thickness to receive correctly sized hardware
- Package includes outside and inside pull with latch and fasteners (mortise lock not included)
- Reversible Handing- Easily configured to install on Right or Left Hand Doors
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.