Product Description & Reviews
If you already own a Delica or Endura, you have one of the best selling knives Spyderco makes. The knife you have just acquired is a bit different from the normal C10 Endura4 and C11 Delica4 Lightweights. They are now available in a range of new handle colors with full-flat ground blades. Their FRN (fiberglass reinforced nylon) handles come in new vibrant tones including blue, green, brown, gray and purple. Molded onto the handle's surface is Bi-Directional Texturing® for slip-free tactile traction. Inside the handle are dual skeletonized stainless steel liners which strengthen the knife without additional weight and double as an anchor for external and internal components to attach through generating more sturdiness and rigidity. The blades are full flat-ground VG-10 with a thinner highly refined cutting edge and a larger 13mm opening hole. Added to the blade’s spine is slip resistant jimping. Phosphor bronze washers smooth out the open/close action and the clip is upgraded to a four-way tip-up, tip-down, left-or right-handed clip.
Features & Highlights
- Materials: Blade - VG-10, Handle: FRN (Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon)
- Overall Length: 7.12" , Blade Length: 2.87", Closed Length: 4.25", Weight: 2.5oz
- Lock Type: Lock Back
- Blade Grind: Flat, Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Manual opening with ambidextrous thumb hole
- Made in Seki City, Japan
- Best Use: Every Day Carry
- 4-way Clip. Screw-together construction.
- Skeletonized steel internal liners. Phosphor bronze washers.
- FRN Bi-Directional Textured handle.
- David Boye Dent. Enlarged opening hole.
- Spine jimping. Full flat-ground blade.
|Item Weight:||0.01 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.5 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.6 x 1 x 1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Mayhew Tools
sku: MAY61360, mpn: 61360, ean: 0779975347754,