Product Description & Reviews
This beautifully constructed fixture is completely manufactured in Los Angeles, CA. The stem is 11" long and comes with a 14" in diameter Classic Steel Shade. The length of the fixture from the wall to end, is 16.75" long. The fixture is powder-coated for durability in the outdoors and is UL approved. Included in your purchase is everything seen in the picture, a heavy duty mounting plate, medium base porcelain socket, wiring, straight steel arm, and the fixture. The fixture is rated for 150 Watts.
Features & Highlights
- WALL MOUNTED STEEL GOOSENECK BARN LIGHT: This fixture is made of 18 Gauge Steel. It's both durable and suitable for any outdoor or indoor space. Perfect for home and commercial use. Is great for over your home garage, restaurant lighting, storefront lighting, street lighting, sign lighting, billboards, side of your building, entrance lighting, and more.
- MADE IN THE USA: All of our Original RLM fixtures have been manufactured in Los Angeles, California for over 20 years. The intricate craftsmanship of these lights makes for not only a beautifully made product but an equally dependable fixture as well.
- WEATHERPROOF POWDER COAT FINISH: The unique powder coat finish ensures durability for outdoor conditions, making this fixture able to withstand the roughest of conditions.
- LED TECHNOLOGY COMPATIBLE: This fixtures comes equipped with a Heavy Duty Mounting Plate, Medium Base Porcelain Socket, Wiring, Gooseneck, & Fixture. (LED Bulb not included). Contact us for information on how to receive a FREE LED bulb with your fixture.
- CUSTOMIZABLE: Contact us as all of our products are completely customizable!
|Manufacturer:||Steel Lighting Co.|
|Publisher:||Steel Lighting Co.|
|Studio:||Steel Lighting Co.|
|Item Size:||12 x 10.25 x 10.25 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.