Product Description & Reviews
Uniweld RP3T5 Hand Torch is the right choice for small jobs in tight areas where access is limited. This lightweight, portable flame tool can be operated with Propane or MAP//Pro (Propylene) Not Included - Sold Seperately. This torch has a UT5 LP Twister Tip that utilizes swirl combustion technology to produce a high energy efficient flame. This torch also has our RP3E Unitorch Regulator with an internal piston design and swivel elbow for maximum control. It's tubing capacity when used with Propane is up to 3" for soft solder, and 1" for silver braze. When used with MAP//Pro (Propylene), its tubing capacity is up to 3 1/2" for soft solder and 1 3/4" for silver braze.
Features & Highlights
- Operates with either propane or MAP//Pro
- The right choice for small jobs
- Has a UT5 LP twister tip with swirl combustion
- Internal piston designed regulator to prevent leakage
- Operates with either Propane or MAP//Pro - Not Included Sold Separately
- Screws directly onto disposable fuel tank - Not Included Sold Separately
- Utilizes swirl combustion technology to produce a high energy flame
- All brass and stainless steel regulator with internal piston design that prevents leakage
- Tip swivels 360 degrees and can be operated in any position even upside down
|Manufacturer:||Uniweld Products Inc.|
|Publisher:||Uniweld Products Inc.|
|Studio:||Uniweld Products Inc.|
|Item Weight:||1.01 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.38 x 3.38 x 3.38 inches|
|Package Weight:||1 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.71 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.