Product Description & Reviews
Self-Drilling Screws, also known as Tek screws, eliminate the need for a pre-drilled hole.The length of the drill point determines the material thickness which the screw can reliably penetrate.When selecting a self-drilling screw design, it is important to consider the material thickness and type of materials to be joined.It is wood drill tail screw, mainly used in steel structure Caigang watt fixed can also be used for fixing the simple construction of the sheet material. It can not be used in combination with metal and metal.Teks self-tapping screws provide secure fastening with strong holding power without the need to pre-drill.Engineered drill-point and flute remove material efficiently and properly size the hole for threads.
Features & Highlights
- Head Style: Hex Washer Head; Material: Metal; Package Content: 100(+/-2%)pcs x Self Drilling Screw
- Product Name: Self Drilling Screw; Thread Size: 12#(D); Weight: 269g
- Head Size: 11 x 4mm/0.43" x 0.16" (Max.D*T); Bit Driver Size: 7/20" HEX; Drive Type: Hex Head
- Main Color: Bronze Tone; Body Length Under Head: 16mm/0.63''
- Total Length: 19mm/3/4"; Wash Size: 10 x 2mm/0.4'' x 0.08''(D*H)
|Package Size:||2.76 x 1.18 x 1.18 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.