Product Description & Reviews
VIEGA propress fittings are built to last, composed of Copper that is heavier than type K pipe. A VIEGA propress connection provides a strong, durable seal that will last the life of the piping system when installed properly. VIEGA propress has a yellow hnbr sealing element which clearly differentiates VIEGA gas fittings from the standard VIEGA propress fittings. Exceeds the most rigorous testing Codes and standards in north America.Makes connections in four to seven seconds and same tool used on all VIEGA plumbing and heating press systems.
Features & Highlights
- Makes connections in four to seven seconds and same tool used on all VIEGA plumbing and heating press systems
- Ensures a consistent, strong, reliable, watertight seal and adaptable for any commercial, industrial or residential application
- Adaptable for any commercial, industrial or residential application, whether new or retrofit
- Eliminates need for tanks, hoses, Thread cutters, Solder and flux
- Keeps installations on or ahead of schedule due to rapid installation
|Item Weight:||1.22 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.5 x 0.98 x 0.98 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.22 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.6 x 2.06 x 2.06 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.