Product Description & Reviews
Duo ac-led dual color option light bars are a bold and innovative concept for the under cabinet space with a three-way rocker switch that toggles between on/off, 2700K warm, and 3000K cool color temperatures. Duo is free of projected heat, UV, and infrared radiation, great for illuminating heat and color sensitive perishables, apparel, artwork, and collectibles. A built in parabolic reflector creates an edge lit uniform light free of hotspot reflections over kitchen counters in a 1 inch slim profile that tucks away nicely hidden from plain sight. The space between diffusers is minimized when joining more than 1 light bar together creating a visually seamless line of illumination. Duo light bars are line voltage and can be wired directly to 120V Romex or BX. Each light bar includes an "I" connector to join more than 1 together with additional cords and accessories for longer runs.
Features & Highlights
- Extruded solid aluminum with polycarbonate lens. Diffused light source reduces glare and eliminates hot spots from LED diodes
- Three-way rocker switch that toggles between on/off, 2700K warm, and 3000K cool Color temperatures
- Available in Bronze, Brushed aluminum or white, and in 5 different sizes. Multiple knockouts for ease of wiring. Joiner cables and accessories available (sold separately)
- Dimmable to 10% with an elv or triac dimmer. Direct 120V AC wiring, no transformer or driver required. Standards: ETL and cetl listed for Damp locations. Energy Star rated, and CEC title 24 compliant
- High powered LED: Color temperature: 2700K and 3000K, rated hours: 54, 000. Luminaire will maintain 70% or more of initial light output at the end of rated life
|Item Size:||2.75 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.5 x 2.01 x 2.01 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.