Product Description & Reviews
Ideal for general site lighting; alleys, loading docks, doorway, pathways, schools, backyards, parking areas and many other outdoor applications. Can be used to replace existing HID wall packs or for new construction.Great for use with photocell. Die-cast aluminum with powder coat ﬁnish (Dark Bronze), optimized for LED :: Same footprint as traditional HID wall packs :: Prismatic borosilicate glass lens :: Four 1/2” hubs: 1 top. 1 on each side, 1 rear :: Philips Lumileds CHIPS :: CRI: >80 :: Power Factor: 95% :: Operating Temp:-4°F to 104°F suitable for almost any weather condition :: 70,000 hour rated life :: 5-year warranty :: Suitable for Wet Locations, IP54 Rating
Features & Highlights
- HIGH QUALITY/DURABILITY- Housing is made of die cast aluminum, Lumen output is over 100 Lumens per watt and a Color Rendering Index (CRI) 80+ with a 70,000 HR pro rated life. No flickering or buzzing guaranteed. BUY MORE & SAVE.
- FULLY WEATHERPROOF- Suitable for wet locations (IP54 Rating) with an operating temperature of 4°F to 104°F to withstand any weather condition
- CERTIFICATIONS- UL Listed for safety and DLC approved for applicable rebates. UL Listed meaning that this product meets UL's published and nationally recognized Standards for Safety. DLC approved meaning this complies with the specified performance and energy efficiency criteria.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT- Can be used to replace existing HID wall packs and conserve energy decreasing your power bill by up to 75%.
- HASSLE FREE WARRANTY- All Westgate products come with a 5 year warranty. We will listen your concerns and have a quick and easy replacement policy.
|Color:||4000K Neutral White|
|Package Weight:||18 pounds|
|Package Size:||9 x 9 x 9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.