Product Description & Reviews
Secure your home with this Yale Real Living electronic lock and enjoy the convenience of unlocking and locking your door using the backlit touchscreen keypad; you'll never have to carry around your keys again. Create unique pin codes for friends and family and remove codes whenever you need to. The lock is Grade 2 certified and backed Yale, one of the world's best known brands in the lock industry that's been securing homes since 1846, ensuring that your home and family is always safe. The lock can be upgraded with a Yale Network Module to integrate into most home automation and security systems so that you can control and monitor the lock from anywhere. Modules sold on Yale2you.com.
Features & Highlights
- Unlock by entering your 4-8 digit PIN code on the backlit, touchscreen keypad or using your physical key
- Replaces existing deadbolt with just a screwdriver, requires a face bore hole of 2-1/8", backset of 2-3/8" or 2-3/4", fits on standard doors 1 3/4" to 2 1/4" thick
- Upgradeable to work with your smart home (including SmartThings and Wink) with Yale network module (sold separately)
- Voice guided assistance, privacy mode, auto re-lock and more!
- Voted #1 Smart Door Lock brand for 2017 by CEPro
|Color:||Oil Rubbed Bronze|
|Item Size:||3.75 x 6.75 x 6.75 inches|
|Package Weight:||4.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.83 x 5.67 x 5.67 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.